HPIL (HPIL) Announces Meeting of Shareholders
VANCOUVER, BC, June 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — HPIL-Holding (the “Company”) (OTC: HPIL) announces that it will hold a general meeting on June 9e at 2:00 p.m. PST to provide shareholders with a full and thorough explanation and outline of the current state of the business and its plans for the future. The discussions will focus on the following points:
- Update on the status of Apogee Dynamics and its new plans in the electric vehicle market.
- Hmm token www.hummtoken.com and its confirmed launch date as well as its ongoing business model.
- World Gaming Group and the launch of “Solomons Revenge” www.solomonsrevenge.com this month while discussing his future plans on developing new games.
- World Gaming Group and “ZIPPA” www.zippa.gg and why the delay that will eventually separate itself from all competition and its confirmed launch date.
- Explain the legal settlements that are now complete.
- Future funding.
- What are the growth plans for 2022-2023.
“We continue to await responses from the OTC regarding when pink status will occur as we have done everything we can including updating all filings and this has been the hardest of all trying to explain to shareholders why this has been so for a long time and I understand the frustration, but it’s not up to us,” said Stephen Brown CEO.
The next HPIL conference call will take place June 9e2022 conference call link: https://www.hpilholding.ca/ Safe Harbor: This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (the “Act”). In particular, when used in the preceding discussion, the words “satisfied”, “plan”, “confident that”, “believe”, “expect” or “intend” and conditional expressions Similar statements are intended to identify statements within the meaning of the Act and are subject to the safe harbor created by the Act. These statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties and actual results could differ materially from those expressed in any of the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, market conditions, general acceptance of the Company’s products and technologies, competitive factors, the ability to complete additional financings and other risks described in the Company’s reports and filings with the SEC.
For more information:
Contact: Stephen BrownCEO, [email protected]Phone. : (778) 819-1956
SOURCE HPIL Holding