Globe Business Upstart offers exclusive digital offers to MSME customers – Back End News
Globe Business offers a portfolio of digital tools and services designed for MSMEs (micro, small and medium enterprises), to help them start, manage and grow their businesses. Among its strongest offerings is its new program called Globe Business Upstart.
Globe Business Upstart is exclusively created to equip MSMEs with best-in-class digital solutions and extensive network support to get them through tough times. The program offers Globe’s loyal MSME customers special support for digital leadership, business empowerment and exclusive partnerships. Look here.
It aims to help accelerate the growth of MSMEs who continue to trust Globe Business through the following features:
Globe Business designs digital solutions adapted to companies for SMEs
Globe Business launches campaign to support social enterprises this giveaway season
- GearUp prepares business leaders and employees to adapt, use and champion a company’s innovations and digital solutions with free access to IT certifications, employee product training and MSME masterclasses.
- GainsUp includes exclusive perks and privileges businesses need to ease their digitization journey, such as member giveaways, free product trials, sales consultations, and free Ayala Rewards Circle membership.
- GuildUp expands business opportunities for its members through C-Suite networking events, a referral program and access to new markets through co-branding campaigns, which build brand awareness of MSMEs by sharing their successes within Globe’s vast network.
Globe Business Upstart caters to a variety of businesses with varying levels of digital adoption – from those just starting to prepare for digital to those who already have a fully operational digital infrastructure managed by an IT team. To date, there have been over 1,500 registrations to the program.
To date, Globe Business Upstart members have enjoyed these benefits:
- A value of P200 from Welcome Rewards, which can be used as GCash credits or vouchers from Globe Business partner customers including Lazada, Lalamove and Bo’s Coffee.
- Participation in exclusive C Suite networking events such as the Modern Tao Ke Sole Proprietorship, which brought together renowned Filipino entrepreneurs to support small and medium business owners in their digital transformation; and a CEO Night titled “Game Changer 2021: How to Lead Better in Today’s Changing Times,” where approximately 330 attendees learned the value of resilient leadership for any business directly from corporate game changers, Francis Kong, Hanky Lee, Ryan K. Cruz and Yayu Javier.
- Free entry to Globe Business Academy masterclasses offering workshops on design thinking, cybersecurity and digital marketing. One of its strongest offerings, the Design Thinking masterclass was an interactive virtual workshop with an exclusive Facebook group for participants, where they can access modules, content and interact with other entrepreneurs; plus an exclusive mentoring opportunity with Aaron Palileo of CIA Bootleg Manila. The first stage of the program attracted 235 registrations and was attended by 94 companies from across the Philippines.
- Access to the 917 G Summit, which was Globe Business’s largest conference aimed at helping MSMEs across the country sustain their businesses amid the COVID-19 pandemic. It has featured speakers such as actor / entrepreneur Marvin Agustin; and independent analyst, anthropologist and award-winning author Brian SoIis. It gathered more than 1,000 participants until it closed on October 18.
To register for Upstart, Globe Business MSME clients can visit this link.